Children’s Religious Education
Choosing your child’s religious education program is an important decision, just as important as choosing your own religious home. If you are searching for an open and affirming community in which your child can grow in spirit and in love, you have found the right place! This is not your typical Sunday School.
At First Unitarian we offer age-appropriate sessions that run concurrently or directly after our worship services. Our goal is to offer…
- A safe place for children and youth to wonder, ask questions, and discover their own unique spiritual nature.
- A focus on personal spiritual growth, open faith exploration and living values in the larger world.
- A diverse and multi-age community – truly a village to support your family.
- Meaningful, age-appropriate worship for children and youth.
- Exploration of themes such as Unitarian Universalist identity, world religions, Jewish and Christian heritage and social justice.
- Special events that serve to bring our all-ages community together and enhance the experience of every child, youth and adult.
You can find details on our various age groups and curricula at 2016-17 Classes. All of us at First Unitarian hope that you will find this to be a warm and inviting place for your whole family!